Bring along your own food and beverage and travel along the Milwaukee River, Menomonee River, or into the breakwater of Lake Michigan. The pontoons are great for bachelor and bachelorette parties, out of town guests, and casual social gatherings.
We are not currently taking online pontoon reservations at this time.
- Reservations can be made online or over the phone.
- Full payment required at the time of reservation / Full refund given for inclement weather.
- The capacity of the vessel is 10 passengers.
- The boat is self-captained. All boaters born after December 31, 1989 must have a Wisconsin Boating Safety Certificate to operate any motorized watercraft.
- You can obtain a safety card at www.boaterexam.com/usa/wisconsin/.
- Restrictions: No Pets/Animals allowed. No grilling or open flames.
- No fishing OR swimming off of the boats.
- The pontoon boats are not wheelchair accessible.
- Passengers are able to bring their own food and beverages.
- Passengers should plan to bring their own music. Pontoons do not have radios, stereos, or speakers. A bluetooth soundbar or speaker that can connect to a phone is recommended.
- Pontoon rentals should plan to arrive 20 minutes prior to rental time to find parking, get to the dock to check in, and receive operating instructions.
- Pontoon rentals should arrive to 205 W. Highland Ave. and proceed to riverwalk to be checked in.
- ALL RENTERS MUST WEAR A MASK WHEN THEY ARE ON THE DOCK AND BEING CHECKED IN WITH OUR STAFF. MASKS CAN BE REMOVED ONLY ONCE THE BOAT IS UNDERWAY.
Monday - Wednesday
Thursday - Saturday
Monday - Wednesday
2 hours - $110 | 4 hours - $180
Thursday - Sunday
2 hours - $150 | 4 hours - $240
19-passenger Pontiki available for private charter
This boat comes with a captain and a deckhand.
Email email@example.com for availability and rates!