Milwaukee's only complete tour of the Milwaukee River and Lake Michigan shoreline.
- 2016 Adult Price: $18/person
- 2016 Child Price: $9.00/person
- Duration:1 Hour and 20 Minutes
- A cash bar will be available for the duration of the cruise.
- Travel through downtown Milwaukee underneath its bridges, cruise past historic landmarks and get a front-row view of the Milwaukee skyline including the Milwaukee Art Museum (Calatrava), Discovery World, Summerfest grounds, and yacht clubs. This narrated tour focuses on Milwaukee's historical development, brewing history and contribution to manufacturing, German heritage, architectural treasures, famous locals, and current renovations around the city.
- Historic Milwaukee Boat Cruises typically take place aboard the Miss Wisconsin or Edelweiss II.
- All Historic Milwaukee Boat Tours depart from the Edelweiss Main Dock at 205 W. Highland Ave.
- *Prices, time, and details of tour may change for 2017 season.
No upcoming dates