Milwaukee's only complete tour of the Milwaukee River and Lake Michigan shoreline.
Travel through downtown Milwaukee underneath its bridges, cruise past historic landmarks and get a front-row view of the Milwaukee skyline including the Milwaukee Art Museum (Calatrava), Discovery World, Summerfest grounds, and yacht clubs. This narrated tour focuses on Milwaukee's historical development, brewing history and contribution to manufacturing, German heritage, architectural treasures, famous locals, and current renovations around the city.
- 2017 Adult Price: $18/person plus sales tax
- 2017 Child Price: $9/person plus sales tax (12 & Under)
- Duration:1 Hour and 20 Minutes
- A cash bar will be available for the duration of the cruise.
- Historic Milwaukee Boat Cruises typically take place aboard the Miss Wisconsin or Edelweiss II.
- All Historic Milwaukee Boat Tours depart from the Edelweiss Main Dock at 205 W. Highland Ave.